KOI Token & Airdrop

🚀 KOI Airdrop

Please do all the tasks to be eligible to get airdrop tokens.

👉 Random reward (10–200 KOI),Randomly distributed before the end of the airdrop on 11th June

👉 Market: Listing on Pancakeswap

👉 Koi.bio is a t multi-chain NFT card collection based on Ethereum ERC721, BSC and Polkado

👉 Join AirDrop Bot: https://t.me/KoiAirdropBot

🔹Join Koi Telegram Group

🔹Submit your BSC address (BEP-20)

🔹Follow us on Twitter

🔹Also get 20 KOI for each referra

Note: Airdrop distribution is completely free. Airdrop will end on 11th June, 2021. KOI will be distributed to your BSC wallet address.(make sure you know how to add Binance Smart Chain network wallet)

🚀 KOI TOKEN

The total circulation of KOI Token is 60 million, The distribution of all other token pools is presented in the following:

🔹 Mortgage mining of KOI NFT 18,000,000 (30%)

- 28767 pieces are released every day, 0.137% of which are released by mining pools

🔹 KOI liquidity 12,000,000 (20%)

- 20% will be released before the market opens, and the rest will be released at 365 antennas

🔹 Community and marketing 10,800,000 (18%)

- 20% will be released before the market opens, and the rest will be released at 365 antennas

🔹 Genesis mining pool 9,000,000 (15%)

- Locked mining pools account for 10% (locked mining pools are released at a rate of 1% per day), and unlocked mining pools account for 5%

🔹 Development team. 5,400,000 (9%)

- Lock the warehouse for 1 year, release 20% after one year, and the remaining unreleased 80% will be released on a 365 antenna basis

🔹 Ecological construction 4,800,000 (8%)

- Lock the warehouse for 1 year, release 20% after one year, and the remaining unreleased 80% will be released on a 365 antenna basis

🚀 Remarks:

👉1. The lock-up purchase price of KOI in the Genesis Mine Pool is: 💰0.06 BUSD/KOI, 1% will be released linearly every day, and will be released in 100 days.

👉2. The purchase price of KOI in the creation pool without lock-up is: 💰0.1 BUSD/KOI. Participate in the purchase and release KOI TOKEN immediately

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Koibio

Koibio

Create a cross-chain NFT-KOI collection of BSC-ETH-Polkadot